Wednesday, August 22, 2007

True Dat Randomness

My whole body aches. Never try and move a piano yourself.

Did I really stand in front of a waterfall?

When you are clearing out stuff that you bought containers for, what do you do with the containers that are now empty?

And how should that sentence be formed anyway?

Yoga for people who don't have the ability to listen is very hard. And very necessary.

Is keeping a windchime as an example of the ugliest thing ever purchased as ridiculous as purchasing it in the first place?

And while we're at it, is it ridiculous to be giddy over having your own room?

Even if it's been since you were 12 years old?

Did I really have 2 vacations this year? And is it wrong to start thinking it's time for another? Just imagine if you could take the last week of each month off. Hmmm.

I miss Lori. And her Dad. And Oregon. And the wine is gone. Sigh.

Don't sit outdoors at the Old Bowie Town Grill if the wind is blowing towards our house.

Anyone want to buy a Total Gym with all the accessories? Barely used. Obviously.

Back to work. My Reiki room is getting there! Come see

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, you heard a waterfall. It was lovely.
You put different stuff in the containers, or sell them at you garage sale.
How can a wind chime be ugly? I love wind chimes.
You should be doing a giddy,happy dance if you have found space of you very own.
You can hang clothes of the total gym.Put it in the laundry room.
Sounds like you need a little Reiki. You're sounding a bit scattered.
Namaste.

Anne said...

Mom about sums up what I was thinking. Great post!