Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stuff

Ugh. I'm sick of my stuff. I'm sick of moving it from one place to the other. I mean really, who needs all this stuff? And most of it isn't even my stuff--it's other people's stuff who got sick of it in their house so they pawned it off on us. They think the kids want it. But the kids can't even begin to take care of their own stuff. C had a total meltdown 2 nights ago because he has his lifetime accumulated stuff to get rid of and/or organize and it just overwhelms him...and us.

We've decided to have a garage sale. Then at least, it isn't throwing the stuff away. Usually we give it to charity but we need a new computer so we think maybe we should sell our stuff. Course the biggest things to get rid of aren't even ours. Cept the hockey table. Anyone? And the piano? Can you hear the screaming from the 'owners' of those items?

Why all this clearing out? I'm trying desperately to create a space to do Reiki in. Up til now, I've just gone out back on nice days or upstairs with good friends but I really need a permanent spot with good energy and less hassle. I have accumulated a bunch of stuff for my studio and would like to put it there. Plus, my cushions and balls and yoga stuff. And spirit stuff. and....and....and....

Anyone got a studio for sale cheap? Or want to build me an addition for my non profit business? I'll give you free Reiki and yoga for life.

Oh well. It will happen. I feel it.

Now about those decisions....I'm workin' on em!

No comments: