Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Restraint

I refuse to complain any more about the weather. This week.

Looking on the bright side:

My wine is here! All the way from Eola Hills Winery in Oregon! Can't wait to have my own little tasting....

3 more days to the party event of the season.

I don't have a headache.

Cory is cleaning the bathroom!!! Look out Chicken Little!

I finished the newsletter.

I have been blessed with back to back vacations of a lifetime.

I have a roof over my head, food for my table and clothes that don't suck.

My future is bright.

I had a ton of people in my class last night. How fun!

I really like my unpolitically correct tiny suv.

I am a healer and have the power of Reiki in my hands.

I'm kinda smart. So I should know better than to get upset over one tiny little 100 degree day with 400% humidity. Right?

Now Linda. Get over yourself :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

count your blessings.