Did Reiki on one of my students yesterday. It was blissful. Afterwards, we were chatting and she said, "you're back from Oregon now, aren't you? You weren't last week but you are now." I nodded and smiled, knowing exactly what she was talking about.
I got to thinking about that this morning, trying to decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Just going by my classes, I do feel like last week I was inspired. Now don't get me wrong, my classes are always inspired, mainly because it just comes through me--I just get out of the way and allow the Spirit to lead. But last week not only did I get out of the way, I was sitting right beside Spirit watching as she led. I was filled with earth energy and completely grounded as I flew through the air. I was way up in woo woo land.
When I called upon the Reiki yesterday, it was like going back to the mountain. It was instantly there and instantly strong and comforting. I am reluctant to say it was even more powerful than before because I didn't believe it could get any more powerful without me blowing up but it is a force that keeps growing. Having the actual experience of the mountain has put the mountain in me. Have you seen a real mountain? What a strong crystal it is. When I was at my friend's head, she said she felt waves of purple and green. As I was sending her crown chakra (purple) oceans of love and heart energy (green)....hmmmm.
Like I told Lori's dad, "you don't have to believe in it, it will still work". He had a horrible ear clog/sinus infection while I was out there. Lori convinced his skeptical self to let me do a bit of Reiki on him. Now, I had been told that normally when he gets this, it takes months for it to clear and he has gone to many doctors and taken many drugs to no avail. He was in miserable enough pain that he let me try. And yeah, you guessed it....he woke up the next day with nothing. Completely gone. Course he said, "you can't prove that it's the Reiki that did it". And he can't prove it wasn't. LOL!
But I digress. Last week I was soaring high, almost like Icarus getting too close to the sun. Anyone that was at my Thursday class can attest that although the class was a ton of fun, there was not a whole lot of meditation going on. This Monday was more down to earth. There must be a balance. The mountain is still there. The waterfalls are still there. The beach is still there. I can call upon them at anytime. But sometimes we need to work too. Remembering that play is just as important, and finding that perfect synergy is what to look for.
Although it was really cool to soar so high. Will have to take some time to do that everyday.....join me.
No comments:
Post a Comment