So, yeah. I'm all ... oh I'm handling everything really well... blah, blah, blah... I'm so much better... blah, blah, blah... and then it hits. The storm of the century, the blizzard to end all blizzards...
And no Rudolph in sight.
So now I got a 5, 6, 7, 8 in my head, paintbrush in my hand, burns on my fingers from the glue gun and notes spilling out all over the place but we are getting there.
My life be not me own.
But my yoga classes have been good, even so.
And Reiki is marvelous. See Sue's blog-- What a love she is.
So all is not lost. And not all that wander are... well you know.
A 5, 6, 7, 8... Oompa, Loompa... Doo Pa Dee Doooooo OMG, what a cameo we have for you.....
This blog is kinda going nowhere. Sorry. BBS.
1 comment:
On July 5th you will wonder what to do with yourself.
Post a Comment