Sunday, June 05, 2011

Update

It's been a tough couple of weeks.

I still can't believe she's gone. She would have been thrilled with today, with the Reiki Share.  With this weekend and my Crystals class.  I stretched myself amazingly beyond any comfort zone and came out blessed. I can see her now, smiling and nodding her head, refraining from saying "I told you so" but knowing that I know she told me so.

I feel so grateful that she remains in my head. And in my heart, not a surprise.

So much has changed, it feels.  I must carry on but I know she gave me the tools to do so.  In this last couple of weeks I have let people see me cry.  I have said what I needed to say. I have given myself permission to be afraid and to do what needed to be done in spite of it.

Carol would be proud.

No comments: