Thursday, June 07, 2007

An Update

I've had a wonderful, strange, enlightening week. And now I hurt my back. Strange how things go back and forth. And oh! I just thought of something really interesting. I don't know if I should share it or not.....Wait. Let me walk away and center--little scattered, can you tell?

Okay. Deep breath. So many things have happened this week, so many wonderful things that it would take all day to tell them all, I will try and give the Reader's Digest Condensed version. I am not promising anything. I know I tend to get a bit....well....shall we say, wordy? To be helpful I'll try and highlight the word the paragraph is about and blah, blah, blah.....let me get on with it.

Reiki Attunement II. Wow. What a wonderful day. After I got home, my best friend from forever (my BFFF) came over and I gave her a Reiki. The energy is much more powerful in a much calmer way. The weirdest thing was that all week I could not touch electronics without my hands burning. You could actually SEE where it was burning, so strange. That's why I haven't blogged earlier, it hurt! Hey, you don't have to believe it--- Talking on the phone was an ordeal. And I couldn't touch a remote either.... That was okay though, have you been outside? What a beautiful week.

Titanic. So the weird thing I thought of....and again, you don't have to believe it.... I gave Rhia a Reiki on Tuesday. Outside, in the back yard, under the gazebo. It was lovely. It so wonderful giving this gift to those you love so deeply because the energy is even more powerful since the energy IS love. It's easy to love everyone as a love for mankind but when it's one of your own, it goes to new levels. Whatever, I can't explain it. Anyway, when I was working at her feet, I closed my eyes and just gave over to the energy, completely losing myself in the process. When I sort of came back, I realized that I was swaying side to side, just like I was on a boat or in a boat, involuntarily. I was playing with it, thinking it was very interesting but it was sort of overwhelming, sort of way beyond the both of us, it was even a little frightening, so I moved on and didn't really think of it again. Until this morning. When I read Rhia's blog:

"So I finally saw Titanic all the way through a couple days ago. I was able to actually watch it instead of just laugh at the end when all the people are falling off the boat. I didn't laugh this time. Instead, I was deeply affected by it. If you believe in reincarnation, you know that you come back in different lives as many different people. I believe I was on that ship.
I was a young woman of about 26 years old, first class, brown hair. My family (Mother and Father with a sibling and my husband) had gotten their tickets and were ready to embark on a journey to America to start a business of our own and make millions. We already had connections and had a meeting the day after to settle the deal. When the ice berg hit, we were sound asleep in our beds, but were woken up and got to make our way to the lifeboats first. My mother and I were lucky, as we got to hop aboard the third lifeboat that would leave the ship. My father and husband and sibling never made if off the boat, or at least, we never heard from them again. It was a horrid sight, bodies as far as the eye could see, people flinging themselves off the ship. We had plenty of room on our lifeboat that we could have sacrificed for about forty more people but they never filled it. We finally made it to America, but nothing was ever the same.

Or at least that's how I feel it would have been if I were really on the Titanic. So imagine if you were there the night of April 14, 1912. Were you upper class, or lower? Did you survive, or were you forced to drown or freeze? It's fascinating of you really sit down and think about it."


Now I don't know if I believe in reincarnation or not and neither does she but that's pretty weird isn't it?

But now I have to go because my son has the day off and is trying everything in his power to annoy me so I get off the computer so he can tell me about the new camera he wants to buy so he's playing the piano at top sound or whatever you call it and I'm about to kill him....

Anybody renting a room out?.....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sure, C can come live at our house. But he'll have to wait in line behind the four of us for our computer, and mow the lawn, and ....

AM Kingsfield said...

We need to get together for a long talk.