So google will not let me sign into this blog without signing out of my imaginetheplace name which has become a pain in the rear so I made another blog. However, it has been an extremely challenging time in my world so my blog entries are just a bit too private for public viewing. Now I feel like I'm splintered into 3. I have my imagine blog which is business... totally as professional as I can get. I have this blog where it gets a bit more personal but I never know who remembers it so I can't let it all hang out... but even in the all hang out blog some of my entries are unpublished to protect the feelings of the folks who I blogged about.
Life was simpler when I first started blogging wayyyy back in the xanga days. I just said what I wanted. Consequences be dammed. It was fun, didn't have to be pc, didn't feel like I was being judged for cleverness or uplifting levels. But then too many folks started reading it, which is great at first but then you start worrying about being misunderstood or hurting anyone. So I moved to blogger.. and wrote my heart out. Same thing.
Now, don't get me wrong. I don't believe for one minute that I have much to hide, and I don't believe in putting on airs-- which is probably REALLY comical to those who know me, imagine ME putting on airs LOL. But I am human. Some times I get pissy about stuff that I know will pass but I can roll in the muck with the best of them. Blogging is sometimes good, clean rolling in the muck. It will pass. But there's a record of wrongs that some could hold onto.
Oh well. Now I have to decide which way to go... but this google problem is irritating.
No comments:
Post a Comment