Boy it sure gets hard to navigate the twists and turns some times. Trying to incorporate all the aspects of ourselves and somehow make it all work together in some kind of sane fashion. I am mother, wife, friend, yoga teacher, spirit guide, director, producer, talent scout, seeker, slacker, planner, computer operator, dog trainer, maid, receptionist, counselor, drill sergeant, writer, decorator, event organizer, and silly goose all in one day. Makes my head spin somedays.
Like today.
The exciting thing is that I get to add a title this weekend. I have been wanting to do this for soooo long--I am finally going to get my Reiki attunement! I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to it....."just get through this and then, just finish this and then"......for years and now it's here.
The ebb (or is it flow?) is that I am also trying to put together a variety show at the same time. And just finished the yoga day, which was great but does require a bit of doing. Feel like I'm kinda boing boinging through January....
And then.....don't even ask.
Don't get me wrong. I know how blessed I am to be able to do all these things. I think I just need to learn to spread them out a bit more.
Nah....
1 comment:
I hear ya, sista!
I don't think I have as many job titles as you and my head STILL spins.
I made it here thru Anne's blog.
Post a Comment